In Malaysia, one religion is better than the others???

So many people talk about there religion and how there God is better or there belief's are better. Why do people feel this way? What makes there religion better than mine? Do they even take the time to get to know what my religion is, or they just close minded about it.

There are some people who are fanatical about their religion. They feel they must live it to the letter and that to me is not necessarily a good thing. Religion is not a bad thing if you remember to be tolerant.

I always say religion is like a pair of shoes. You may wear a size six but I am a size eight. That means your religion is too confining and hurts my feet so I am not interested. Evey one wears different size shoes and every one has different ways to worship God.

The other thing is that government and people need to stop forcing their ways and beliefs on others.

No comments: