Deepak vs. RPK: Round 3

“After Suresh introduced us, I met him one more time. He asked me for money, it was either RM500 or RM1,000, but I told him I cannot (give him the money)... I didn't want to be involved in (Balasubramaniam's) financial matters." Deepak added that he had never issued the two cheques allegedly totalling RM5 million to Balasubramaniam as payment for retracting his first statutory declaration implicating Najib and Rosmah in Altantuya's murder. He said he had met with investigators from the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission last year to give his statement on Balasubramaniam's claims, pointing out that the cheques in question were not even real. "The cheques are not real, they are doctored. It wasn't my signature on the cheques. Even the cheque numbers did not exist.” -- Malaysiakini

THE CORRIDORS OF POWER

Raja Petra Kamarudin


No comments: