Some of Bersih recommendations to EC.
1. Automatic registration of prospective voter at age 21.
2. Reforms to the postal voting system for out-of-town voters.
3. Use of indelible ink to avoid repeat voting
4. Opposition of having access to the MSM (mainstream media).
5. Minimum campaign period of 21 days so as to deny the opposition the time to reach the far corners of the country and to get their message across to the electorates.
6. Independence of enforcement bodies on election offenses.
7. Stamping out electoral graft.