‘Trust me,’ Najib tells Indian community


To the Chinese, he is Ah Jib Gor.
To the Malays, he will defend Malay rights & he allows PERKASA to do whatever they want to demonize other races.
To the Indians, he wants "trust" and wears Indian costume.
To his cronies, he awards contracts to them.

Comments from public
When I was young my dad taught me a useful lesson. He said " son, never trust anyone that ask you openly to trust him because a trustworthy person need not have to". And here our PM is doing it openly. What am I going to do? I think I trust my old man more.

Ah Jib Gor, Now only ask people believe and trust you, late or not ? and why you only ask Indian, how bout Chinese and Malay? You dont trust them? or you already know they wont trust you ?

When you are voted to be PM what is it if it's not trust? And what did you do with it? What more do you want before you start doing your work? Only 2/3 Million already blow big horn, what about hundreds of millions for other race and what about billions of losses? If what BN serve the Indian all this year why Indian have the highest crime rate (Look at any police station wanted list), you help them so well that they have to commit crime?

My fellow Malaysian Indians. What is RM2million compare to hundreds of millions the BN gomen and cronies that have been milked from our beloved country.

Dont be fooled by this pre election charity! If our country is well managed, than what is RM2million. The Indian community can build a RM20million temple if not for the millions MIC stole from the Malaysian Indians.

Trust your votes and vote for the better future of all Malaysian be it Indian, Chinese, Melayu as long as your vote goes to the downfall of BN.

As a citizen of Malaysia, I believe a leader shd not get too much involved in politics.. Malaysians have brains.. We know how to think.. Don't go around and asking people to trust you and giving out money.. Prove to us you are a leader worthy of our votes.. If not, just shut up and get out.. And honestly comparing 2 million to the 250 million mismanaged fund? I bet we know the maths.

Why should I help you Najib in order for you to help me? The RAKYAT voted you and BN (unfortunately) into POWER, so you better help us and LISTEN to us, if NO we the RAKYAT will send you and BN packing! And INDIANS, THINK, how will RM2million for a cultural center at Batu Cavesbenefit the welfare of each INDIAN in malaysia. And who is going to ensure this RM2million is properly used for this purpose??? MIC??? THE TEMPLE PRESIDENT??? Are the INDIANS in Malaysia worth RM2million only. BN and Najib, stop putting a price tag on the RAKYAT, we are not slaves to be bought by anybody!!!!!!

If you help me, I can help you??? Najib still don't get it. Why BN need help if he is doing his job well??? Doesn't government suppose to help us??? 5 years then 5 years how many times you want to cheat and lie to Rakyat. My son is growing up and i don't hope he get cheated by his own government in future. BN is proven a failed party. Pakatan is currently the best solution now.
Think and vote wisely Malaysian.

I really couldn't understand as to why a PM has to resort to " If you help me, I will help you" or " You trust me I will trust you" to his ra'ayat ! Trust has to be earned and help would be perpetual once trust is gained ! Certainly not on the basis of threat which I read and perceived it to be! O' my gosh!

What is RM2,0M donation when the same governemt gave away RM250,000,000 to a Lembu family to buy expensive condos, cars, prime real estates both locally and overseas, to cover expensive credit card bills etc. Do you still trust him, Malaysian?

For the past 50+ years, the Indian community had VOTED & TRUSTED the PM/UMNO of the day. After 50+ years, just look at the conditions of the majority Indian community! (Do I need to list down?) What did they get in return for Voting & Trusting for the past 50+ years? My Indian friends, it is time for A B U! Do not be deceived by sweet words alone! and anymore!

How can we trust you Najib? When corruption under your administration was rampant and you chose to stay silent about it. And now with the recent EPF fund you're risking with

Trust should be earned not given. Anyway, we have trusted BN for the last 50 years and what do we have, more bigots in UMNO and discrimination's.

So many Indians who tolled for this country are still with red ic s. Fifty years under BN, what has been done for the Indians? All the benefits are only for MIC politicians - from government contracts to low cost houses. Frankly, Indians in Malaysia would be better off if a Malay or Chinese were to be leader representing them. Very sad indeed. MIC is using BN to enrich itself.

AhJib gor, a sincere PM would not dangle a carrot infront of the Indian rakyat to get their vote of trust.
A TRUE and SINCERE PM don't need to ask for votes before he helps the Indians!
A TRUE and SINCERE PM will help the rakyat ( irrespective of race) whenever the need arises .
Only a INSINCERE PM will dangle a carrot to help the Indian community when he needs their votes !
Did our 1Malaysia PM remember the cow head incident in Shah Alam? Did our did his part to punish the real culprits? No he asked his cousin hisapmudin to pacify the guilty party instead ! Did he care at all ?

Also present were MIC president Datuk Seri G. Palanivel, Najib’s wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein, Gerakan president Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon and former MIC president and Special Envoy (Infrastructure) to India and South Asia Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu.

Hmmm.....let's see who we have in the 'you trust me club'.
I see a Kris wielder
A big time shopper
A back door minister followed by another back door minister.... Both of whom seem to be presidents of their parties.
A minister who laughed and joked with cow head protesters while the public watched in disgust
A semivalue conman who played out the Indians for years

And you want my vote and telling me to trust you.?

Trust me, if the BN still rule ... all rakyat will be working slave for the cronies very soon ... for everyday morning, you all should wake up and work, not only for your children and family, but for those who control electricity, petroluem, rice, sugar, automobile, ports, water, health (1care health) ... . Those who control these facilities are not more than 5 people ... they do not work but you all rakyat work for them ...

He again contradict his own 1 Malaysia policy by placing race before nationalty. (Indian Malaysian) What is the problem with the government so set to say Indian Malaysian, Malay Malaysian, Chinese malaysian instead of saying malaysians irrespective of their race. No wonder Idris Jala comes up with the comments recently.
Again Najib is doing the blackmail concept - of yu help me I can help you. Can anyone trust Najib? What he is saying is simple, you do not help me I will not help you. Is not corrrect to say that he promised to help all Malaysians irrespective of their races. Why bnow change to if you haelp me I can help you. Is he sincere? I personally cannot trust him for he is well known for flip flop - say one thing then change the next day. Give PR a chance since we are Kalaysians and not race divide us.

It is our rakyat money that u r giving. Can u please stop bribing us, give us a clean, transparent, fair, efficient and corrupt free malaysia...so that all malaysian can enjoy and secure all the way to the future...not your rethoric u help me i help u cheap tactic

No comments: