PTPTN Loan and UNISEL students – BN Government is playing dirty politics and endangering future generations prospects ?


  • I have written about PTPTN loan before and in my view anyone takes a loan must pay it back. Big or small does not matter. The most laughable suggestion probably came from KJ where he said that he will ask PTPTN to abolish the 1% admin fee. What is 1%? It is RM1 to every RM100 of RM10 to every RM1000. If amortized over a period of time the amount is almost negligible. The core issue is not the 1% and that was KJ solution! The issue is the poor ability of PTPTN to collect the loan effectively and reuse the collection for other students.
  • The best BN had to offer to counter PR views on PTPTN is to punished UNISEL students. The students do not come from Selangor per se. They come from various parts of Malaysia. They get admitted to UNISEL to study and because of politics they are punishing the students. If I am one of the father of the students, I will swear to Allah that I will use all powers within me to punish BN for their actions. I will go to the extra mile to ensure all my siblings and family members do so. They have resorted to such a childish measure. They appear to have no intellectual capacity to come out with a decent political counter measure.
  • I am glad that MB said that UNISEL will sponsor the students in the interim measure by liquidating some of the assets belonging to them. I would like to encourage the MB to go all over the country that how BN played politics to punish the students and where UNISEL came to the rescue by selling their land bank.  I wonder what would BN next course of action. Will they cut the access of people in Selangor to BRIM, KRIM and many other Federal own projects or perhaps deny the people of Selangor to ride KTM, LRT and use all the toll roads! WTF?- what a bunch of idiotic politicians.

2 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.