Enough Of The Arrogant UMNO, We Want Change

My fellow brethren strut around thinking that we shaped this nation. Well,let me tell it to you guys, others have shed blood for this nation, and if it were only possible to put the blood from all the races into barrels, classified by race, I wager that non-Malay blood would probably fill up more barrels. And if you could do it for sweat, the result would be the same.

Without the sacrifices and hard work of all Malaysians, this country would be hmm. maybe like Papua New Guinea. Anyway, without the Chinese and Indians who influenced the culture of this peninsular, we Malays would still be strutting around half-naked. They civilised us, before Islam did.

The characteristic of Umno being arrogant and racial is proven once again in this event. If Parliament is not the avenue to voice that which concern the rakyat’s well-being as a MP; then may I ask where is the proper channel. Malaysia has become an enemy of herself in this denial mode and is afraid of her own shadow.

I find Umno to be the great perpetrator of race-based politics. If there is any danger of disharmony – it would most probably be caused by these goons.

Imagine, if things don’t change, one of these goons would be the future prime minister of this country. I fear for my children.

If UMNO don’t change, I truly believe that UMNO would become our nation’s greatest enemy.

13/08/10

No comments: