Do you think UMNO@BN government would treat all Malaysian equally?

All ethical people should leave Malaysia if you can. Reason: If you need to change the course of Malaysia the only way is to start-over again, it's call revolution and a lot of people will suffer which I think is something that most people do not want to go through.

Once they start using a religion to control the people, Malaysia future is doom. The most efficient way to enrich a person or get out of poverty is education and it grows on a fertile land with freedom and peace.

Malaysia have none of it, so it can't be done.

You can choose to stay but you will miss so many things in the world.

Do you want your kids spent thousands of hours learning a language that nobody else in the world using? And use that language to learn maths & science or anything else using that dead end language?

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about your son and daughter. Don't get me wrong, I knew a lot of my friends are doing very well in Malaysia, they can send their kids to other countries study but most people can't.

But if you are not wealthy enough to let your next generation to live well in Malaysia, you should choose to leave, at least they can choose which public university to go and not by their skin color. This is my personal experience, just to share with you all.

Malaysian
via email

No comments: