Have you seen a Chief Minister sitting in an Economy Class?


YAB Mr. Lim, you have my deepest respect. You have made history by being the first Chief Minister in this country to sit in Economy Class whilst in office as Chief Minister. You really mean what you say when you talk about cost-cutting. Sir, you have shown me leadership by example.

The way YAB Lim Guan Eng puts to practice what he has been preaching about not indulging in excesses that usually were the norm of Barisan Nasional leaders really makes me a firm believer that I did no wrong in supporting the Pakatan Rakyat in the recently concluded 12th Malaysian General Elections on March the 8th, 2008.

source: mrmanager

1 comment:

Geronimo said...

YAB Lim Guan Eng, I salute you for your principles and your good ethics. If the MBs of the other four PR states could follow suit, the Alliance have set a standard that the BN have no choice but to emulate. These are what we call, little things mean a lot.