Why single out just the Indians?

The article by Anas Zubedy shows the shallow mentality of most of our Malaysia leaders. Remember that famous one: ‘I am a Malay first, Malaysian second’?

Why do you have to single out Indians? Help should be geared towards needs, irrespective of races. Otherwise the 1Malaysia concept will remain forever a slogan only.

I hate to say that Malaysia will remain a Third world country if we keep voting in those Third world mentality leaders to govern us.

I’m a Chinese from a rubber tapping family of 15. Am I from a rich family? No. Just because I’m a Chinese, I receive no assistance at all from the government.

I’ve seen my Malay classmates being offered scholarships to study overseas. Bloody hell! No wonder so many Chinese do not want to come back after they graduate overseas.

No comments: