UMNO closed door meeting: 'Non-Malay votes not needed':, Titiwangsa Umno division chief Johari Abdul Ghani


I was watching your speech on youtube regarding votes. You said that the malay votes are more important than the chinese and the indians. I will like to share my points about your racist point of view of the malays being the most important people in malaysia.

Sadly Barisan National have not kicked you are and your followers out. By allowing you to speak against the non malays, it shows that the government really is not focusing on 1malaysia but more on segregation. The disgusting approach your taking is bringing malaysia down, Your approach however is taking 20 steps back.

Instead of showing a good example to malaysians, your promoting racism and thus allowing the non malays to be looked under. The lord name you take before you do sins does not actually wash away the sins, its more like you will get what you deserve when time is right. This is honestly not a threat from me for I believe in unity.

I do hope that we will one day get rid of your racist mentality and change it to a mentality that have ONLY respecting the people of Malaysia as one.

Do you think that malays/muslims are better than everyone else?

Because of people like you, we have terrorist. Or more like you are the terrorist.

One day, our country will cripple and on that day I want you to look at yourself and your despicable follows and think, did I do this? The answer is YES. YOUR TO BE BLAME.

Do reply me back with your beliefs of Malaysia because I will love to laugh about it with my NON MALAY FAMILY & FRIENDS

No comments: