MALAYSIA - My country not UMNO's

Stand up for what I believe in,even if I'm standing alone.

*I am the girl who stands for what she believes in regardless of what others say,do, or think. Someone who will stand up for her beliefs even if she has to stand alone.I am the girl who stays strong no matter what comes her way. I am the girl who won't let anything get her down. I am the girl who often steps out of her comfort zone to be who she wants to be.

To do what she really wants to do. Even if it's hard, she does it. I am the girl who has a strong will.I am the girl who strives to be all that she can be. I am the girl who strives to follow her dreams. Even if they seem unrealistic or silly. She still believes in them. I am the girl who is unique and is her own person. The girl who is original. The girl who doesn't care what people say or what they think. She knows who she is and she's proud of that. She won't let anyone's opinion of her become a reality because she knows it's not true. I am the girl who is a hard worker.

Someone who works hard to get what she wants. I am the girl who won't give up no matter what. The girl who knows she can do it if she just keeps trying. I am the girl who will try anything at least once. I am the girl who will take on almost any challenge. I am the girl who goes through struggles in life but doesn't let them bring her down. I am the girl who keeps getting up from her fall, dusting herself off, and moving forward.I'm a Masterpiece!*

That's HINDRAF

No comments: