I hate this racist country!!!

I hate this stupid "third-world" country called Malaysia. I hate the lame government ruled by old moron hypocrite people. I hate the stupid eastern culture that's going on in this country.

I hate their hypocrisy about everything. hate their policies, monopoly, and their inconsistencies about everything they do (or what they told you they would do).

I hate the fact that this country is POOR, and so their people are also POOR, poor in knowledge, poor in resources, both human and nature.

I hate the fact that everything is so expensive down here, and don't tell me about the low-life-cost here.

There's nothing cheap here for people like me. I hate their economical so-called-growth. I hate racism. I hate Najib's stupid policy. I hate Malaysia's internet connection that's so slow and weak and terribly expensive too. I hate Malaysia's taxi. Most taxi driver are crooks.I hate Malaysian music. I hate that I was born in Malaysia.

Only 3 out of 12 human rights items are ratified by Malaysia government since 1960

2 millions Chinese Malaysians had emigrated to overseas since 40 years ago

1 Catholic church in Shah Alam took 20 years to apply to be constructed. But told by malay authority that it must look like a factory and not look like a church. Still not yet approved in 2004 .

12% is what ASB/ASN got per annum while banks fixed deposit is only about 3.5% per annum.

Only 3 out of 12 human rights items are ratified by Malaysia government since 1960

2 millions Chinese Malaysians had emigrated to overseas since 40 years ago

1 Catholic church in Shah Alam took 20 years to apply to be constructed. But told by malay authority that it must look like a factory and not look like a church. Still not yet approved in 2004

Racism rules Malaysia, and there's nothing you can do about it.

What a barbaric country !

Malaysia is the new apartheid. Come visit Malaysia and feel free to experience neo-apartheid.

Malaysian
viaemail

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more

Anonymous said...

I'm not Indian nor am I a Malaysian anymore, but agree with the blogger's opinion. It's a f....up govt and it's pathetic how they abuse human rights and glamorize their so called equality policy. Glad I dont have to put up with their bs anymore.

Anonymous said...

No Name ...

The place I waork can be consider as " mini Malaysia". I can be said be one of the victim on " mini Malysia"

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Malaysia, But what i most dislike is about education system in Malaysia, All the quota A++++ students, how bout those who get 6 A+ 2A's in SPM they cant get the scholarships, Situations makes worst when many many courses are only for BUMIPUTERA.... I am really sad And dissapointed in that way!

trouble g's said...

Pergi kaji2 undang-undang Malaysia.Jangan nak tuduh macam2.

Anonymous said...

the malaysian above me is an idiot. seriously, this page is in english, why is he using malaysian language? i think he has no brain ..

Anonymous said...

I'm not Malay but i think your statement is just a disgrace and really affect the non-malay communities.I dont we live in a racist country,i have a good solution for you to look up for,go back to your hometown and eat sand.

Anonymous said...

PUKIMAK HANJING PUNYA KELING!!!!
KALAU JADI RUSUHAN BANGSA KELING NIE YG PERTAMA AKU CARI DAN SEMBELIH BAGI BABI MAKAN!!!!!!!!!

DAH LE HITAM!!! BUSUK PLAK TU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Malaysia is definitely better than your dirty homeland,India. You were all pariahs n poor,that's y the British brought yall here to work in rubber estates.pls b grateful that the malay leaders allow u pariahs to be part of this peaceful country. Stupid dogs.

anonymous said...

Malaysia is a stupid country.. All the movies are censored till it doesn't make sense anymore.. The country is also racist.. Why is there such a word bumi putera?? Everybody should be treated as equals.. Other than that, our internet is like shit.. Moreover our education is shit.. They should teach everything in English.. We should learn world history not only Malaysian history.. Our Malaysian students gk is very low because of this shitty education system.. Other than that, we dun have the freedom of speech.. Like Alvin and Vivian I don't thing that's wrong.. They are even considering to implement the hudud law.. Our country should be going forward not backwards.. Moreover when Muslim give like Islam pamphlets to non muslim theres nothing wrong.. But when non Muslims give like Christian pamphlets they will be prosecuted.. During the fasting month if a Muslim is caught not fasting he will be charged.. Why is this?? It's between that person and God.. Why sibuk?? Lastly we can choose the religion we want.. A Muslim can't convert to another religion.. Why is that so?? I thought that we can practice our own religion?? Religion is a personal manner.. And there only 4 religion allowed in malaysia Islam Buddha Hindu and Christian.. So stupid of Malaysia..I myself am a Muslim who wish to convert but cant am also a bumiputera..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dude! When you talk like that, you had seriously proven to us all that you failed in your very basic educations itself that had been given in those simple local schools in Malaysia. If you still protest me, tell me about the history of our whole Malaysian now, we are please to listen as you seems to act smart as one empty tin that makes a louder noise. Look, I'm a Malaysian Malailam and now I hate to explain to someone dummy like you that does not even know the true history of a Malaysian! Study the actual history of our Indians in this Malaysia! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Kau pun busuk bodoh. Dah la tak pandai english pastu tunjuk perangai bodoh, nampak sangat banyak Melayu bodoh, tak sopan ,tak berilmu. Ape yang kau tau semua pasal islam je benda lain tak tau sebab tu perangai macam tu. Hey kalau kau sayang sangat mohammad mesti kamu bayangkan kamu gay dengan dia kan sampai terlupa dunia kan. Nanti pergi syurga kahwin la dia pastu boleh cium tuhan kau kan. Kalau nak jumpa tuhan tu sangat baik kau mati je

Anonymous said...

Fuck ur Malay leaders bringing everyone including Malays into a shitstorm

Anonymous said...

Go to Singapore or Thailand where we can have a more peaceful time.