Reporters rattle Rosmah

KUALA LUMPUR: A press conference turned into an uncomfortable experience for the controversy-ridden wife of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak when reporters asked her to respond to allegations that she was involved in serious crimes.

A rattled Rosmah Mansor immediately put a stop to the press meet with a stern: “I said only relevant questions (about this function). I don’t entertain gossip. I don’t entertain lies. I don’t entertain… This is why… please, this is why I said earlier that we must concentrate on bigger issues.”

PKR leader Tian Chua last week claimed he had proof that RM600,000 was wired to Rosmah while she was in Dubai last year.

Rosmah has also been implicated in the revelations of private investigator P Balasubraminam in relation to the case of murdered Mongolian beauty Altantuya Shaariibuu.

At another media conference in Singapore last week, Rosmah had dismissed the accusations as “wild allegations.”

FMT
22/12/09

No comments: